Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Diet Cake Dad's Birthday And The Three Stooges


Ok so I am still behind on my posts. This little Birthday Dinner for Dad was on August 17th.
Dad turned 66.
We went down for dinner and I made one of my High Protein, low carb diet cakes for dessert


Me and Dad!
Me!
Dad
Mom

The cake mix is called "Dixie Carb Counter"
It is actually a muffin mix but it works out great as a cake.
I think it is worth 2 pnts on Weight Watchers.
My Dr says it is a free because it has good carbs and high protein and low low cal.
The topping is Nutri Whip
The cake is orange, cranberry and blueberry
Prezzies!
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows and a Harry Potter Bookmark!
Toronto Maple Leafs Golf ball and Ball Marker that clips to brim of hat.

Two Lithographed tin plate wall hangings of The Three Stooges Golfing\



It is always fun at Mom and Dad's. Carl always gets a good nap, and we catch up on "Funniest Home Videos" on TV.

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks like a fun party! That cake looks yum-mee!!!!