Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Am Interrupting The Posts On The Earth Spirit Conference And Adventures In New England With This Public Service Announcement

Al was one of the first people in North America to get the new Mini Asus WiFi Computer!

This is a computer that is using the Linux Operating System to conserve memory. I don't know all the parameters but this baby packs a punch. It is the perfect portable unit. Has numerous USB ports and has built in Wi Fi, Web Cam and Mic system.
(oh and behind Al is our new Christmas tree)

Al has written all about it in his blog. See it Here.

The Tucker Men congregated to worship the machine!


Of course bragging rights go to Al for getting in on the ground floor.
I am on the waiting list.
Can you believe how small it is!?
But you can read the screen fine and the keyboard is Lynn-size!
Small enough for your pocket book or suit jacket pocket!


I feel like my kid is Bill Gates!
Oh worship of the nerdiness!



Drool away folks! Drool away!

3 comments:

RheLynn said...

It does look like an interesting set of features --> specs

If the audio quality is decent, sounds like a good trip take-a-long computer.

Kilroy_60 said...

I'm sure there is a certain audience that would be drooling. Agree it looks like a nice take-a-long machine.

What I found most interesting, though, were the posts about the conference.

As a spiritualist, I hope you keep posting regularly.

Also, that we'll see you at the Villagers go...Gonzo! Carnival.

Teena in Toronto said...

Wow! Is it every teeny!