Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WOW!









What an amazing night!
Carl and I have busied ourselves tonight with getting the new needle-felted items up on the Motivated Motion Gallery website.
For the first time I have chosen to post on Etsy in my shop that I have had registered for over a year.
Everything I will post on Etsy at this time will be charity pieces.
100% of the profits of these pieces will go to the growth of the York Region Animal Rescue League run by Nicole Dente.
She is on my friends list in my facebook. So please make friends with her and join her charity groups. I can tell you all the money she raises goes to help local animals with rescue, vet care and adoption.

I put two pieces up on Etsy : Harper and Peepers
If you click on each photo below it will take you to the Etsy Page




If you clicked on Peepers Page you will notice he is sold.
Within 5 min of posting him on Etsy he sold!!
My Friend, and miniature collector bought him! I am thrilled to bits! She was the person who inspired me to make an owl after she told me a story about her family.
I was able to send her a sneak peek of the page right from the Etsy shop and she scooped little Peepers up right away!
There is a tear in my eye to know that I can give York Region Animal Rescue League 100% of the profits of this sale ASAP! Yipppeeeeee!
Thank you HB. I know Nicole thanks you too!

You will also notice that there is an unexpected item in the Motivated Motion Gallery. I am proud to give "Chilly" The Polar Bear his debut on the site instead of making him a teaser on here. I finished him Tuesday afternoon and he made it into the photo shoot! He was such a good boy and posed very well :)

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Hey there! Your needle felting is very cool! Such big eyes on the little bird 'Peepers' heh

Anonymous said...

Very creative, original and beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Wishing you a great end to your week :-)