Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Am Taking Part In A Very Cool Etsy Sale!


This Video Is My Theme Song For The Sale!
(turn up da volume)



There is a sale of the NFEST team this weekend on Etsy.
Saturday and Sunday is the sale.
This is your opportunity to pick up one of my pieces and get a second item absolutely free!
Please click on the icon below to see the details. You really need to check out the article behind the icon because some of my pieces are fundraisers and getting them sold this weekend is really important!



Please come and see what is offered. Look at all the needle felters' works on sale. And please buy if you like our stuff! I am only offering these free items Saturday and Sunday only, then the offer is gone!

I will post a picture of my freebee items on Friday! So stay tuned and get your paypal accounts ready for some holiday buying action!

No comments: