Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I Am Trying Something New

Today at between 12 noon and 1PM in Toronto time (GMT-5) there will be live streaming video here of the Premiere of Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince in London.
I have never used this service before so I am taking a chance that there wont be any snags.
You can expect advertisement in the feed.

I hope this is a rewarding opportunity for Harry Potter fans who are my readers, so they get to see the live coverage today!

Here in Toronto the hype begins tomorrow when Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) comes in for two live interviews back-to-back. Contest winners for MOD and CTV will be announced tomorrow too.

There may be some news concerning Me and The Toronto Harry Potter Events. Negotiations are taking place for me to cover the events for Feltbeats. The Official Tom Felton Fan club. Send me all the luck you can so I can get my PRESS PASS!

Below is the LiveStream video player: Don't forget to check out the London Premiere on here today at lunchtime!

No comments: