Friday, June 01, 2007

June First

It is the First of June, and I would like to draw your attention to my sidebar.
You will notice an icon button for International Webloggers' Day.
It is coming up fast. June 14th.

I am supposed to be moderating the Forum again. Rio and I have only spoke in passing, so I have to confirm what the plan is. I will look into that this weekend, and hopefully I will have a post about it on Monday.

I would like to invite all you read this blog and are bloggers to register at the official InWeDay site, and please also register for the forum if you are interested.
Last year I spent most of 30hrs monitoring the site.
My counter was set for that event, so if you scroll down to the bottom you can see how many folks have visited in the past year!

3 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
Thanks and peace!
Mimi

RennyBA said...

Sounds like a good initiative - I'll consider it - keep up the lovely good work!

Teena in Toronto said...

I've had the link on my blog for a couple months. Can't wait!