Tuesday, September 19, 2006

September Highlights




Al's First US Contract Cheque!
So Al is officially an international businessman, and a full-time student!
Full-time web support and developement business, plus working on a full-time degree.
We are really proud of him taking this leap of faith at such a young age.
(I hope he is proud of me for figuring out how to use the photoshop tool to make the blurry water waves!)





Here is the newest photo of Candy, doin her name-sake playing.



www.flickr.com









href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/19221745@N00/sets/72157594291343783/">Special Effects Wedding
motivated motion's Special Effects Wedding photoset


These are some photos inwhich I started to experiment with filters and colour palates.


Here are some hay stacks in the field behind the Masonic BBQ Sept 6, 2006



Yes we are definitely rural!



The Masonic BBQ- Sharon Lodge

















8 comments:

Jiemin said...

fantastic photos! I just love Candy... I want a cat like that too!

And i am salivating over the BBQ and just love that greenery, and even the haystack rolls! And the vintage car is just fantabulous!

Osquer said...

Great photos!

Awwwww! Baby kitty!

And those steaks! My mouth is literally watering!

Unknown said...

Hi! Came over from Blog Village during my early morning stroll looking for new blogs! Enjoyed the pictures and now I am hungry too!
p.s. voted for you over at Blog Village.

Anonymous said...

was actually trying to figure out what kind of check it was until i read that you messed it up with photoshop. hehe. once again- nice photos!

John said...

MMMMM food. Gotta love those Masons (am only 32nd, myself).

RheLynn said...

Candy is very cute I can definitely see her namesake! It looks like you've had a great September with cookouts and weddings et al!

RheLynn said...

Candy is very cute I can definitely see her namesake! It looks like you've had a great September with cookouts and weddings et al!

Mother of Invention said...

Nice photo Ode to September! I just love that kitten!