Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Have Created My Own Cafe Press Shop
(Oh and Motivated Motion Passed the 10,000 readers mark this week! ........w00t!)

I am a Cafe Press shopper.
I have been shopping at this great online shop since last year.
So far I have purchased great Masonic T shirts for my Dad (who is super size) and my Husband (who is regular)
I have also purchased mugs, coasters, stickers, magnets, mousepads, and licence plate covers.

The quality of the items is great!
There is great security on the site, and I got the products sent to me from the USA sooner than I expected!

I made my first purchase through another blogger's site, and I thought it was a great idea to allow bloggers to affiliate. So now I have done it. I put adds in the my sidebar with subjects just for my readers! If you don't see what you want to see tell me in comments and I will add an add display for it.

Each time you look at the blog you will get to see new stuff for each subject.

So far, you can find shops for these subjects down my sidebar:

Crafters with Kitties
Paranormal
Leet Haxors
Military
Pagans
Masons
Retired Cops
Canadians


To see more stuff click on any of my Cafe Press Shops.
I am not doing this for nothing. If you shop I get commissioned.
I hope you have fun shopping. I know I do! BLOG-ON!

No comments: