Friday, October 20, 2006

My Big Giant Reminder



I am trying to get a handle on how many people are going to join us for Tucker Family Fun Night next Friday.
This is the first headline show at an over 19 venue for Fall The Loss

Cam and the band are hoping to see as many adult fans as possible come out.

Carl, Alex, and I are hoping you will join us in the audience.
The sets will be 45 min in length with 15 min for set up and sound check. So one band will play an hour.

We will be there just before 8:00PM
If I know you are coming I will look for you so we can all hang together!

We are hoping our real-life friends and family and our Toronto area bloggers who are adventurous will come out and play!

Click the photo for details.
You can email me by clicking HERE to tell us you are coming, or to get more information.

No comments: