Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter, John Saul, Three knits, two Ontario cities, and Four Long Drives

Oh boy!
I have myself in a tither.
It all started with Niagara On The Lake and ended with a trip back to Pembroke to see Carl.

And of course I saw the Harry Potter movie twice, I started another audio book by John Saul called Midnight voices (I think it is building to a vampire story) and then....I went and picked up my new Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows book at chapters. I vowed I wouldn't read it till I finished the audio book, but alas, I did start it. I just glanced at the first page and WOOSH! I was sucked in!

I am home again and tired. I am not in pain, like I usually am after anything fun, but I am tired. I am a slug, and I plan on being a slug the rest of the week.

While I was away I started my lace sweater....my other lace sweater...geeze too much knitting on the go.

Of course it is summer, so that means reruns on TV, so that means no TV!
So I am here reading blogs to vote on my Best Breast pieces tonight, plus knitting like a maniac.

I really feel very behind in the knitting lately. I have been knitting continuously, but I just don't seem to get one of my pieces finished. I am close on two. Very close. One strong morning of knitting and done close, but I just dont know if I will be successful tomorrow.

I really want to have something done for Knotty Knitters group on Thursday.
So I am betting on a Productive Wednesday morning!

I didn't leave behind my knitty friends. I went searching for the bestest souvenir for knitters to get, and I think I found the cutest things for the gals.

Tomorrow I will post all my pics, so you can stay tuned for that.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Boy, you sound busy :)

Anonymous said...

No wonder you feel warned out - you really have had your hands full!

Have a nice rest and we are looking forward to the next one:-)